2 Bedroom Flat Sold
A large well-decorated two-bedroom ground floor shared ownership property offering bright and airy living space situated on the borders of Northfields and Brentford. The property benefits from a large private south-facing patio and lawned garden, as well as private off-street parking.
Perfect for first time buyers and couples looking for that first family home.
A 60% share of this property is for sale, with the remaining 40% payable in subsidised rent (50% less than normal market value).
This well-located property is within easy reach of excellent Little Ealing, Mount Carmel and Gunnersbury schools and five minutes from the green open spaces of Blondin and Boston Manor parks. Easy access is available to the A4/M4 corridor to central London and Heathrow as well as to Northfields tube (Piccadilly) and Brentford (GWR) stations. Nearby are regular bus routes linking Chiswick, Richmond, West Ealing Broadway (Waitrose) and Ealing Broadway with Crossrail imminent.
For more information please contact Rolfe East on 0208 579 1111.
Other properties you might be interested in
Pegasus Court, 194 Horn Lane, Acton, W3
Higher Street, Merriott, Somerset, TA16
Guide Price £325,000
Barra Hall Road, Hayes, London, UB3
Guide Price £270,000