Use this form to request specific information about this property or to arrange a viewing.
West London High-5 Event on Saturday 16th March 2019 - 3:00 - 5:30 p.m
Not sure what you can afford?
An Independent Financial Advisor will be available on the day to answer any of your questions. Plus, get an exclusive opportunity to talk with our expert interior designers about how to make your home your own with our interior designed furniture package.
Book your appointment today to discover what we have on offer across London.
Flat 33 is a two bedroom apartment with west facing balcony (752 sq ft) located on the fourth floor with Help to Buy available.
MOVE IN NOW WITH A HIGH FIVE FROM HILL
Stamp duty paid
Legal fees paid
Moving costs paid
Furniture pack vouchers
*Terms and conditions apply
VIDA is a brand new collection of elegant, contemporary apartments, offering you space, quality and value in the heart of Acton, W3. Carefully built and giving you modern convenience within a vibrant urban setting, making your home here will place you within easy reach to central London - while giving you the chance to make a corner of this increasingly fashionable district your own.
Crossrail arrives in the area in 2019, giving you fast connections from Acton main line to central London, as well as to Reading and Heathrow, while East Acton tube station is just a short walk away, connecting you to the Central Line. If you enjoy walking and cycling, there's plenty to explore on your doorstep, from shops and galleries to fantastic green spaces.
VIDA is just minutes away from Westfield London, the largest indoor shopping centre in the city. It is quite simply a shoppers paradise, where you'll find nearly 400 major, high street and luxury brands.
If you're looking to take it easy, nearby Acton Park is a great place to relax, exercise, play and take part in sports, from basketball and tennis to football and climbing. Relax in the café on lazy Sundays and watch the world go by. Alternatively, the famous Gunnersbury Park is just over two miles away, giving you acres of park, woodland, lakes and even a miniature golf course to explore.
* Bosch ceramic hob
* Bosch integrated oven
* Bosch integrated microwave (where applicable)
* Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
* Integrated Zanussi dishwasher or slimline dishwasher
* Zanussi washer/dryer (located in hallway storage cupboard where possible)
* Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
* LED lighting to wall units
* Glass splashback behind hob
* Soft close to doors and drawers
* Gloss finish to doors
* Quartz stone worktop and matching upstand
* Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
BATHROOMS & EN-SUITES
* Contemporary Ideal Standard sanitary ware
* Hansgrohe mixer taps and showers
* Vanity tops in Dark Mountain Oak laminate
* Bath with shower above and glass screen
* Low rise shower tray with glass shower door (where applicable)
* Fixed mirror in en-suite (where applicable)
* Large format wall and floor tiles
* Electric heated chrome towel rail with thermostatic control
* Recessed LED downlights to kitchen, bathroom, en-suite and some living areas (depending on apartment layout)
* Low energy pendant fittings to bedrooms and some living areas (depending on apartment layout)
* Multimedia plate and high/low level TV point to living area and to dining area in maisonettes
* Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
* White moulded plastic electrical switches and sockets throughout
* Hands-free video entry monitor to each apartment
* Amtico Spacia flooring to kitchen, living/dining room, hallway and storage cupboards
* Neutral coloured carpet to all bedrooms
* Maisonettes and duplexes - neutral coloured carpet to upper floor (excluding bathroom/en-suite)
* Mirror-fronted fitted wardrobe to master bedroom
* Walls painted in white emulsion
* Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
* Contemporary square-edged skirting boards and architraves finished in white satin
* Maisonettes and duplexes - contemporary painted staircases
* Timber decking and metal balustrading to balconies (where applicable)
DOORS & WINDOWS
* Solid front door with multi-point locking system
* Double glazed composite aluminium windows
* White painted flush internal doors with contemporary satin stainless steel ironmongery
HEATING & WATER
* Communal CHP plant for apartments, individual boilers to maisonettes and to the apartments in ZEST
* Underfloor heating throughout to all apartments in VIDA
* Slimline radiators to all apartments in ZEST
* Heated chrome towel rail to bathroom and en-suite
* Cycle and bin stores provided
* Communal audio/visual entry system with fob access
* Lift access to plots 14-82 in VIDA
* 10 year NHBC warranty
* 250 year lease
* A service charge will be payable for the maintenance of the shared facilities and communal areas at VIDA
DISCLAIMER: Images used are of a show unit only, all information including floorplans is subject to change and should be used for indicative purposes only.
** Conditions apply